Welcome To My Blogs,,Dont Forget To Follow Me  웃❤유

Sunday 1 April 2012

MY HOMETOWN (KELANTAN)




Kelantan is a state of Malaysia. The capital and royal seat is Kota Bharu. The Arabic honorific of the state is Darul Naim, ("The Blissful Abode").



Kelantan is positioned in the north-east of Peninsular Malaysia. It is bordered by Narathiwat Province of Thailand to the north, Terengganu to the south-east, Perak to the west, and Pahang to the south. To the north-east of Kelantan is the South China Sea.

Kelantan is located in the north-eastern corner of the peninsula, Kelantan, which is said to translate as the "Land of Lightning" is an agrarian state with lush paddy fields, rustic fishing villages and casuarinas-lined beaches. Kelantan is home to some of the most ancient archaeological discoveries in Malaysia, including several prehistoric aboriginal settlements. This is history of Kelantan.




nasi ulam.. ummm yummy.



variety of food.. make me hungry



this is what we called "kuih putu"



so interesting if i can eat of of this food.. ^_^



keropok lekor



laksa kelantan is one of my favorite dish



nasi berlauk is ready to eat...



ohhhh so yummy...



nasi tumpang



       nasi kerabu

Ohhh, I forget about something important. Maybe we can putted this thing in cuisine? If I wrong I feel sorry. What about “budu”? Do you know budu? If you ask anyone in Kelantan they might say they know “budu”. I also know and like eat “ budu”. When semester break, my friend ask me to bring “budu” for her.. Looks like a person in another state like “budu” right..










We continue again with culture in Kelantan. Kelantan is known as the cradle of Malay culture based on the diverse cultural activities practised by Kelantan. Among the popular cultural practices are dikir barat, wayang kulit Kelantan, mak yong, menorah, main puteri, wau bulan, gasing and silat.
























Before I end this entry, I would like to say that proud to be a part as the people of Kelantan.

We cannot love that place if we do not know what actually place are? So, let visit Kelantan.. (just like a promoter right?....




No comments:

Post a Comment