Welcome To My Blogs,,Dont Forget To Follow Me  웃❤유

Sunday 22 April 2012

K-POP

K-POP… I think everyone know more than me about me… k-pop? If we are asking about this topic everyone look excited. K-pop what k-pop mean? K-pop (Korean: 가요, Gayo) (an abbreviation of Korean pop or Korean popular music) is a musical genre consisting of popdanceelectropophip hop,rockR&Belectronic music originating in South Korea. In addition to music, K-pop has grown into a popular subculture among teenagers and young adults around the world, resulting in widespread interest in the fashion and style of Korean idol groups and singers


Now we know about k-pop right?.. Actually I like Korea song.. a Korea movie.. A style of Korea people.. They style now be follow by anyone in this world as a stylish style. If you see they dance, or sing you will be interested.. the dance will make you shocked and will make you want to dance with them.. sound great right.
Before this I don’t like much about K-pop but when I first semester in Universities Utara Malaysia, my roommate love too much and being obsessed in this K-pop. Every day I heard and look her watched that things. One day, she asking me if I want to see what the K-pop look like.. Before that I just know she call K-pop…. K-pop and K-pop every day. That time when her show to me this K-pop, it will make me interested. You know the guy in k-pop video is very cute, not only that he is handsome… and very stylish person.. I like and start from that time I feel like I like K-pop too. But not obsess… (if my roommate read this, don’t be angry?)

This is a link that will connect you if you want to know about daily news in K-pop

This is more information that I have about K-pop:
K-pop
Stylistic origins
Pop • Dance • Electro pop • Hip hop • Rock • R&B • Electronic
Cultural origins
Nominally early 1990s South Korea; trace the roots to 1960s
Typical instruments
Vocals • Rapping • Drum machineDrum pad • Drums •Electric bass • Keyboards •Piano • Sampler • Sequencer,Synthesizer • VocoderAuto-tune, Occasional use of various other instruments such as HornsStrings
Mainstream popularity
Mainstream throughout East Asia. Expanding popularity to Middle East and to the Western world
Local scenes

                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-pop

THE K-POP ARTIST:
































No comments:

Post a Comment