Welcome To My Blogs,,Dont Forget To Follow Me  웃❤유

Sunday 25 March 2012

VESPA VS LAMBRETTA

Lambretta versus vespa.. Two unit machines that past older were very popular. This part we cannot deny that.
Vespa is an Italian brand of scooter manufactured by Piaggio. The name means wasp in Italian. The Vespa has evolved from a single model motor scooter manufactured in 1946 by Piaggio & Co. S.p.A. of Pontedera, Italy—to a full line of scooters and one of seven companies today owned bPiaggio—now Europe's largest manufacturer of two-wheeled vehicles and the world's fourth largest motorcycle manufacturer by unit sales.
Lambretta was a line of motor scooters originally manufactured in Milan, Italy by Innocenti. In 1972, the Indian government bought the Milanese factory and the rights to the Lambretta name, creating Scooters India Limited (SIL). Today, the Innocenti brand name rights are owned by Fiat whereas the oldest Lambretta and Lambro trademark registrations worldwide are owned by Lambretta Consortium. Lambretta scooters were also manufactured under licence by Fenwick in France, NSU in Germany, Serveta in Spain, API in India, Yulon in Taiwan, Pasco in Brazil, Auteco in Colombia andSiambretta in Argentina.
Compare with vespa and lambretta, I more prefer to vespa. I like vespa more than lambretta although they have some similarity. Not only me, my younger sister also interesting with the vespa. Vespa make me feel like I was in 90s. it will give us something in the past that we do not feel unless we do same as 90s situation.
My younger sister and me are collecting money to buy a vespa.. that our dream. Maybe one day if our money is enough that time I can has a vespa.  My mind always think if I has a vespa (just dream now) I want to round the world with the vespa.. such a nice and nonsense thinking right.. but I may be true.. only time can see and look what happen in the future.
Vespa… unique name. I like that. Although, the world have been change a lot but the vespa still remain in our life. Just like now our teenagers come with the new idea for vespa and they do a convoy with their friend to show that vespa, now a day is not forgotten. I hope this heritage will still in our community as a unique identities that will make our relationship is more and nicer than before.
I still love with the old vespa than the modern vespa… the old is more beautiful for me than the modern. So, let we back in 90s and make our life full with happiness.























No comments:

Post a Comment